Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, January 26, 2013

No Blood, No Foul

For the ones who know me well, this will come as no surprise:

I'm not the most graceful person in the world.

My feet trip over the lines in a parking lot,  I've been known to fall up stairs, and if there is a way to stub my toe or burn my finger I'll find it. 

Knowing this, last nights events come as no shock. 

It all started at the grocery store as I was loading up my purchases in the back of my vehicle.  Without any regard for the surrounding hazards, it wasn't long before my hitch plowed right into my knee.  Of all the times I've made it useful while pulling lawnmowers, four wheelers and boats, this is how it repays me - by leaving a half dollar size bruise and a cut on my poor little right knee.

Thankfully my patella remains in tact (as far as I can tell, anyway), but I am seriously contemplating painting that sucker fluorescent orange and attaching one of those bicycle flags. 

Perhaps I'll go all out and give it a bell with stringers, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment