Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding: The Eve of the Eve

This coming weekend has been on my mind ever since the week after Valentine's Day.  Excitement has mounted, preparations made, dresses fitted, and the preacher is ready. 




Yep!  My best friend is GETTING MARRIED!!!

Today's work day was cut short for yours truly in order to make the four hour drive so I could partake in the wedding of the year.  I'll have a front row view of all the funny shenanigans, the tearful moments, and any last-minute mishaps.  Wait, not front row - I'll be right there trying to make everything run as smoothly as possible. 

Pictures will follow, but first I must help my bride-to-be bake and icing cookies tomorrow!

Who knew a wedding could be such a stressful, energetic, exciting time?  Never mind, if you've ever been involved in one, you already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment