Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Friday, June 22, 2012

Sisterly Love

Have I ever told you about my older sister?


That's her in the middle.

She's sophisticated.

And tall.

I call her Joe Bob and she enjoys the finer things in life, like good wine, high heels, nice makeup, shopping sprees at Nordstrom's, fast cars, and sushi.

Yours truly is more of a tomboy/walking contradiction who likes to get a little dirty and stir up a little dust in my four-wheel-drive while putting on my lipgloss.

The two of us don't have a lot in common, but we have thought of a few things: Green Bay football, cute shoes, DNA, baking, demolition derbies, KY basketball, and of course - sushi.

She turned me on to it last year when our other sis and I were in town (she lives 3 hours away in the most awesome city on the planet) and now I wish Mayberry had a sushi joint.  And lemme tell ya - this place was SO DELICIOUS!! It's my favorite since I'm now a sushi connoisseur and all.

Speaking of which, that brings us to today's example of how much we love and respect each other.


You see, we really admire and love one another in our own twisted way.

Someday maybe we'll even open up a sushi joint.

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment