Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Whew!

I'm a bad blogger.

Very bad.

Why have I not said a peep in the past month? 

Well.... Mayberry has been kinda busy.  What am I talking about?!  I have been busy!  In the last month, my older sister walked down the aisle (ok, there really aren't "aisles" on the beach); my kid sister received her high school diploma; my darling grandfather had a pretty bad fall which left his hip broken, requiring surgery in the hospital a county away; flood waters rose and fell, leaving much devastation in their path; my lawnmower's clutch broke and it was out of commission for a week (which is never a good thing when 5 yards need mowed); our swimming pool exploded (did you know they could do that?); my college roommate and I may or may not have scared some teenage girls on a gravel road late at night and in a seven day stretch I drove 2200 miles.  Whew!  My brother has been informed that he's not allowed to pull any stunts in the next month.

With that said, I will now sort, upload and edit the coinciding 750 pictures I've taken since May 1st.  Expect to see some soon.

-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment