Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, May 27, 2010

♪ Rain makes corn...

It's rained the last few days, which makes me a happy girl.

For some reason, rain pumps me up and gets me going while it seems to have an adverse affect on the rest of the population. The other day at work it started pouring down rain and I ran outside and danced around in it like a little girl. My straight hair transformed to frizzy waves as the heels of my pumps sunk into the ground with each step.


Needless to say, my khakis got dirty, my shirt was soaked, and I got several weird looks for wearing sunglasses in a downpour, but I had a ball!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you are carefree like this! It started raining here off an on and I REALLY wanted to go play in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you played in it IN HEELS!!! Atta girl! :)

    ReplyDelete