Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, March 7, 2011

Achluophobia

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

I'm superwoman. 

No fears here.

Not of my shadow.

Not the boogie man.

Or the Loch Ness Monster.

Not even that mysterious stain on the carpet at work.
 
None.

Whatsoever.

Is lightning striking now? Because it should, since I just told a lie and all.  To tell the truth, I really am petrified of that carpet stain in the lobby.

Alright, in all seriousness (which, as you know, I don't do well) I happen to be afraid of something quite silly....


The dark.

There ya have it, straight from the horse's mouth.  Please don't tell anybody - I'd hate for the entire world to know.

C'mon, what did you think I was gonna say?   

Alliumphobia?  

Geliophobia?  

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?  

Definitely not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment