Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ann Yayshull

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Which family member should I choose?  I think you've met all of them, especially after I carry on about them all the time.

More importantly, what picture can I show you that you haven't already seen?

Wait, here's one I don't think I've shown, mainly because the photo quality isn't that great.  But this picture makes me laugh and feel loved at the same time, so here goes nothing.


Yes, that's me - the jungle gym. 

And as you can tell, my niece is trying to pull her little brother up on my back.

This is why I don't mind babysitting.

Dadgum cute kids who make my heart melt with their big brown eyes when they say "Ann Yayshull's here!"

Maybe someday they'll play just as nicely with my kids as they do with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment