Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Touchdown!

You ever have a good day? 

The kind that makes you lie in bed at night and just smile as you stare off towards the ceiling in an attempt to fall asleep?

Or perhaps the kind of day that makes you run that extra half mile on the treadmill as sweat runs between your eyebrows?

Wait, is it the morning you walk into your workplace and realize the office is only open a half day?

1.  I believe it's all of the above.
2.  I believe that day was mine today.

And to top it off, my not-really-adopted-nor-blood-related-sister-in-spirit gave me a grand laugh. 



Yes, she's wearing a high school football helmet.  I have that affect on her and lately she's gone through Rach withdrawals, so the insanity was bound to come out.  Or maybe the bottle of Mt. Dew about a half hour before this had something to do with it, too.

Despite the real reason behind her putting the helmet on her oh-so-fabulous new hair cut, I'd like to think that I had a little something to do with it since normally she acts much more grown up and less like a teenage girl dating the quarterback. 

I'm pretty sure neither of us were ever in that position, which is a shame.  Those would have been some lucky quarterbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment