Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dadgum Allergies

I had every single intention of posting pictures today... Everything from the mess my niece and nephew made in my living room over the weekend to a concert a few weeks back and also some random snapshots from summertime in Mayberry.

But, instead my body decided to have an allergic reaction to a couple of adorable four-legged canine friends.  Have no fear, I've smeared cortizone on my hives and have returned to normal breathing after using my inhalor.  Oh, and I'm strung out on Benadryl (such a lightweight, I know) and falling asleep as I type this. 

If I'm not awake by 4:30 someone please wipe the drool from my face and stick me with a cattle prod.  

Over and Out.  Or just goodnight.  It's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment