Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recently, I was asked about the code names.

Is there a new one?  Any cool stories to update y'all about?  What in the world prompts my name giving?  Do they know I call them these things?

1. No, but there have been a couple since we last spoke on the subject.
2. If I get around to it, I'll let my truck tell the story.  (Don't worry, it's PG-rated)
3. It really depends on how they rub me, how I meet them, or what kind of mood I'm in.
4. One does.  He's cool with it.


So here goes....

My other mother is one of those people who I can tell everything.  She's been in my life as long as I can remember.  She's been my Sunday School teacher, my mom's best friend, my confidant and my role model.  She just gets me.  Well, she is completely responsible for the naming some of them.  And over the past year, she has named about three four.

A couple of the old ones still hang around and pop in from time to time: LT, Mazda, and BD actually wished me a Happy Thanksgiving, and Jose got married a few months ago.  But wait, there are more to add to the list of code names: 2629, Slick and Z.  In no certain order, they were a roughneck country man with a heck of a personality, a closed minded small town guy with no personality, and a hot shot boy with a knack for being perfect eye candy. 

Don't worry, they're all out of the running. 

However, if a funny story pops up, I'll consider filling you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment