Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Say whaaa?

I'm drawing a blank.

I have no idea what to talk about today, and I actually have more than enough time to share a few words with you guys. 


Well, Mayberry is doing well, kinda.  It's asthmatic bronchitis season for yours truly, meaning shots, antibiotics, breathing treatments, steroids and cough syrup.  Yippee! Lucky me!  Although today it did take a funny turn when I accidentally took too much cough medicine and had to call for a ride home.  Did I mention that I live 3 blocks away from my work?  Yea, that was embarrassing. 

So needless to say, I've been knocked out cold the majority of the afternoon and in fact didn't know what day it was when my slumber was startled awake by my sister telling me I needed to eat something so I could take my medicine.  It's nice to have people looking out for me, but I was in the middle of the hardest sleep in recent history.  Boy, it felt wonderful, and was much needed after last night's attack of insomnia which resulted in 3 and a half hours of sleep before I was suddenly staring at the ceiling until daybreak.

With all that said, I think I should catch some more zzz's. 


I'm going to now take a lesson from my niece and hit the hay... not literally, of course, because then I'd really be in a pickle of allergic despair. 

* Note to self: No more cough syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment