Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Klutzy

It's a busy day today, so I'll be brief.

First things first:  I'm a clumsy person, very clumsy.  I've been known to trip over imaginary lines, walk into walls and fall out of jacked up trucks.  While I'm not very graceful, I can still laugh at myself anytime my hand-eye coordination doesn't work out quite like I'd hope. 

Anyway, Mayberry's little festival that I told y'all about last week is in full swing and I'm helping out some family members with a booth, hence my running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Well, as you can imagine,  I've found things to trip over and ways to hurt myself the past couple of days. 




This is my left index finger.  Yes, that is a cut.  Normally I wouldn't complain of such a minor injury, but when I'm dealing with fresh cut lemons in the booth I'm helping out in, it makes for a less than pleasant experience.

I'm not sure what I did to cut myself, but I'm blaming the metal clasps on the bags of ice.  Perhaps today I need to steer clear of anything potentially dangerous and dress in bubble wrap. 

Or I could just be careful, but where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment