Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, September 27, 2010

Under the Weather

One day last week I wasn't feeling my best.  Kinda under the weather.

Ok, so maybe "under the weather" isn't the best description of how I truly felt.

Since I consider it my job to tell it like it is, here goes:

It was more like "the room won't stop spinning and if somebody doesn't stop this merry-go-round-on-crack felling I'm feeling, I'm gonna hurl the contents of my stomach on anything in a block radius."  Yea, that's more like how I felt.  Oh, with a dash of saltine crackers and a few flushes of a commode.

And today isn't much better, either, so I'll save a longer post for another day.

We'll talk about things like weekends in Mayberry when you have a full tank of gas and nowhere to be but the Mexican Restaurant.


In the meantime, I hope this view of the river will hold you over.


This is one of the many reasons I will always live less than 20 minutes from a body of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment