Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The thing about forgetting.

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Whoa.

There are a lot of things that could go here. 

Bad decisions. 
Past relationships. 
Words I can't take back. 
Words I should have said. 
Trees I shouldn't have crashed into. 
Exits I should have taken and speed limits I should have obeyed.

All of my downfalls (even the ones that didn't seem like mistakes at the time) made me who I am today and if I forgot them, then my lessons obviously went unlearned. 

Sure, there are experiences I desperately wish I didn't have to go through, but it has all shaped me into the person I am now.  Clumsiness, tough exterior, outspokenness and all.

And this is why I chose this picture.  Because I don't need to forget a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment