Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mom-Mom

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Simple.

Allow me to introduce you to Mom-Mom.

 
She's pretty much the coolest grandma a gal could ask for.   And she was one of my inspirations for that pitter patterage post a while back.


She can beat anyone in a hand of rummy.


And she's adorable when she bundles up for temperatures of 35 degrees.  You see, she may always be cold, but her heart is very, very warm.  

She's compassionate, strong in her faith, raised a wonderful family and still manages to cook a 3 meals a every single day for any of us that show up. 

Did I mention she's 85 and a half years old?

Because she is.  

And her and my grandfather will celebrate 65 years of marriage in less than two weeks.  

To say she inspires me is an understatement.  

She's my hero.

2 comments:

  1. Ah the memories you've brought back.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete