Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Friday, February 18, 2011

That virtue - again.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you could do better

Once again, many, many things could go here.  I wish I was better at:

not saying everything that pops in my head.
organizing my iTunes library.
getting creative with recipes.  (I'm too "by the book")
being a good Christian/daughter/sister/aunt/granddaughter/niece/Sunday school teacher/friend.
gracefulness, I'm just too darn clumsy.
baking, although some people have been known to fight over my oatmeal raisin cookies.
finding cute shoes on sale.
fixing my own stinkin' lawnmower/truck/pressure washer/weedeater, etc. (that's another story)
guitar.  I just wanna learn to play it, but never have been able to.


Which leads me to the number one thing I wish I could do better....

drumroll please....


PATIENCE.  I stink at it.  Always have. 

Oh, and there's no picture to go with it.

But it remains, the one thing I wish I could do better.  Maybe then I'd be able to master the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment