Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Road Trip!

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Please don't laugh at me right now.  I know a lot of people who'd love to visit the beach,  maybe go to the opera in Austarlia or shopping in Paris, but my tastes aren't that sophisticated I guess. 

Sure, I love the beach, but beach = bathing suit. 

No thanks.  Chain me to my treadmill for 6 months first, then we'll revisit this topic.


So, where would I like to travel that doesn't include exposing jiggle and pasty skin?

 
For starters, Ireland.  I know I'll never be able to go, but that's just part of dreaming big.


Next, I wanna drive the Pacific Coast Highway in a convertible.  This one is also far-fetched.


Here's one I might actually get to do.  Mt. Rushmore!  It's only a 20-something hour drive from my house.  No biggie. 


Or if I really get to feeling adventurous, Niagara Falls is right up my alley!  I've been once before, but seeing the Falls through a bus window left much to be desired.   And it's the shortest trip on my list!

Now excuse me while I go pack my bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment