Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Point my rocking chairs towards the west

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

For this one I had to reference my bucket list.

Then I had to choose.  Let's see, bunjee jumping?  Flying in an airplane?  Visiting Mt. Rushmore on my cross-country road trip?  Watching the sun going down over the Pacific Ocean?  Buying a cheese hat from Wisconsin?  Waking up at a Bed & Breakfast in Ireland's countryside?  Seeing Wicked on Broadway?

Oh, decisions, decisions.

However, if I could only carry through one bucket list item before my time comes, it'd be this:


 I want to have this view from my front porch. 

This might sound dorky (it's ok, because I am), but I want to live on top of the small hill about 60 yards from the place this picture was taken. 

Oh, and I want rocking chairs on the previously mentioned front porch.  Rocking chairs and a good dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment