Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Haunted

For the past several months, I've had the idea in my head.

It started when I noticed one of my favorite rings was missing from my jewelry box and I just assumed my kid sister borrowed it.


Then a couple weeks later it was a misplaced notebook, followed by a pair of earrings and then a missing CD (they took Jason!) joined in on the mix.


It's quite baffling.




Where is my stuff going?  There's been nobody strange in my house that I'm aware of, my sister hasn't borrowed anything, in fact some of her stuff is missing, too.

So when we unwrapped Christmas presents and new jewelry was among some of my gifts, I became nervous.

Very nervous.

Let's hope theses don't disappear, leaving me to post their pictures up on every telephone pole in Mayberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment