Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Friday, January 14, 2011

Point & Shoot.

No, I'm not talking about guns. 

Recently, I've been asked what was up with my lack of pictures on here.  Well, the answer is quite embarrasing. 

You see, I received a new digital camera for Christmas.


It's really nifty and is definitely a step up from my old one, but there's a problem: my new one has a lot of fancy things that my old one didn't, making it a little harder to get used to.  For this creature of habit, it's very hard to learn to use new things, especially when new things come with a 146-page user manual.

But it does have a cool/confusing touchscreen
Why can't I decide whether or not it's cool or confusing?  Because I'm stuck in the stone age and kinda scared I'll break it.  But, it does come with a stylus, which is more precise than using a finger.

The camera has been in my possession since Christmas Day and I've really been trying to take good pictures with it, but it seems the harder I try, the more I realize that I know nothing about photography. 

Expect pictures soon.

Signed,
The amateur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment