Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Days.

Today....

Since I have writer's block

Because the thing I really want to talk about has no business being posted on the internet.

And seeing as it's trying to rain in Mayberry:

I've figured out what to write about!  It all started with one of my friends on facebook in what she calls a "30 Day Challenge."  You see, every day for thirty days you're supposed to post a picture - so, this would help me figure out that new camera I was telling you about, too.

So, here goes nothing.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself and five facts.   Ok, this sounds easy enough.


My kid sister snapped this picture one day last spring.  It works, right?

Now for five facts

1.  Umm... there's really nothing interesting about me.  Sorry to disappoint, but I really am a boring person.

2.  Unless you count me doing cartwheels in the front yard of my place of employment as interesting (or insane).

3.  And then sometimes I make a big deal out of people's birthdays.  When my boss turned 55 I got him a hearse and made him take pictures with it.  

4.  But I sometimes I can be very random and start talking about things like volunteer corn and Napoleon.  That is why my best friend and I are on a first name basis with the staff of Mayberry's Mexican restaurant.

5.  So really there's no facts that really set me apart from everyone else, although I do love the smell of diesel fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment