Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be still, my heart.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

This one isn't hard at all!

Yes, I love music.

Yes, I love all different kinds of artists, but there is one who I turn up extra loud.  He's country, but he's got the rock edge that I like.  He sings about the things he knows and the things his listeners can relate to.  His shows are energy-packed and over the last couple of years, he's shown Nashville what he's made of. 

Oh, and he wears those wranglers the way every man should...

Dear Jason Aldean,

Please come to Mayberry and put on a concert for my birthday.  It's in June and I'll even bake for ya.  Have your people call my people.  Please?  Hello....   Is this thing on??

Oh, nevermind.


Until next time, I'm gonna go crank up my radio.

Sincerely,
A Jason Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment