Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Linz

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


This is Linz.

We've been friends since 5th grade.  Not best friends the entire time, but always friends.  Through fights,  boys, distance during college and fights about boys, this girl knows entirely too much to be my enemy - and vice versa.

She's one of the first I call to talk about how a date went and has been known to calm me down over the phone at midnight when someone has broken my heart and I can't seem to stop crying. 

Just the other day, as a matter of fact, we were sitting down to dinner at the local Mexican restaurant (I feel like I should be a walking advertisement for them) and such topics came into discussion like they always seem to do.  She knows all the code names, all the dating horror stories and she has her lines planned out if she ever runs into some of them.... may the Lord be with them when that time comes.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Linz knows just about everything there is to know about me and still hasn't run screaming across state lines.  It's hard to find friends like that nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment