Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I could really eat a blizzard right now

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

First of all, I don't know who to put here.  So many people have helped me out when times got rough and I'm not sure if I can pick just one, but here goes....




This girl saw me through one of the hardest times of my life - whether she knows it or not - and for that, I  am eternally grateful.  She's been at the receiving end of my sobbing phone calls, the voice of reason for all of my harebrained ideas, the one who helped me drink the bullfrog and the one who said "let's go to DQ and forget about boys" each time my heart was broken.

Nowadays we live in different time zones, but one thing remains: she's one of my best friends. Now excuse me while I go to DQ to get a blizzard and send her a funny text about camouflage and chocolate cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment