Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yuck.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

1.  I try to not hate too many things, although I am guilty of this.
2.  With that being said, keep in mind that I hate this habit and not necessarily the people who have this habit, although I think some could be a little more considerate (ie - not blowing it in my face).




Why can't I stand this?  In short - I'm allergic.  Cigarette smoke throws me into an asthma attack every time.  If you've ever experienced one, you know what I'm talking about.  Do y'all remember how I flipped out over that cigarette butt I found in my truck?  Yea, it annoys me.  But, that cigarette butt in particular is the same type that my friend Linz smokes, even though that still doesn't explain how it ended up in my floorboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment