Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I think your truck need to go to Confession."

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.



This one wasn't hard: Lindsay.  Ok, so this isn't a picture of her face, but it's currently her facebook profile picture and since I never saw her yesterday to snap a photo, this is as good as it gets.

Can you tell who she's rooting for in the big game?  Hey, I never said we agreed on football teams!

Anywho, back to the crazy stuff we've done....

Well, I can't exactly say ALL of it, because some things belong in the past.  But here are a few that will always take me back to some of our shenanigans:  Summer '04 (I can't begin to go into detail...), walking down the dam, Hacienda! (or anytime we go for Mexican for that matter), my truck's confessional, the sofa that made it's way to the riverbank, spray painting names on the water tower, drunk bowling (it was a good idea when we were 21) and the big yellow truck named Maria.   Oh, and I almost forgot Labor Day Weekend a couple years ago!  Someone (not me) wound up with leaves in her hair while someone else (me) got to ride around in a diesel at 3 am.  Oh, that was a blast.

Now, please excuse me while I go and try to find that can of green spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment