Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm very excited today.   Even more excited than I am on most Fridays.  Why?

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/Jason%20Aldean.jpg

Jason Aldean (one of my favorite country artists) is coming to a nearby city tonight.  I'm trying to contain myself.

No, seriously.  This is me. Contained.

Ok maybe I'm not cool, calm and collected.  I'm flat out HYPE about it!  I can tell I'll bounce off the walls at work today.

Must. Calm.  Down.

And one cool thing about the concert is that all proceeds from it go to the Susan G Komen Foundation.

You see, Jason, like many of us, has been personally affected by breast cancer, losing a friend to this dreadful disease when she was just 29.  This concert will be sure to be an emotional one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment