Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hoarse

That's to be expected, I suppose.  Last night's concert was great and Jason Aldean raised $132,000 for the Susan G Komen Foundation.


Luke Bryan was there opening up the show.  He was very energizing and got the mood going for what proved to be a great concert.

Then it happened....


He took the stage.  To say I was happy to be in the city that night was an understatement.  I continued to scream for the next hour and a half.


And then Mrs. Jason Aldean (aka, Jessica) announced how much money was raised for the Susan G Komen Foundation.  Great night on so many levels!

Now please excuse me while I go window shop for a better camera and try to find my voice.  If you hear it, could you send it my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment