Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Friday, October 8, 2010

Things I should be doing

This morning when I stepped outside I realized something.

It was 45 degrees in Mayberry this morning!

Ya know what that means?  Well, besides the fact that I had to turn on my heated seat on my way to work, it means that fall is rolling in.

Sure, the high today is supposed to get up to 88 degrees, but these morning lows are an absolutely wonderful preview of what's to come in the next couple of months.

Weather like this makes me think of a few things:

1.  Football season is in full swing. My camera needs charged for tonight's game.
2.  I have to close the swimming pool before the lows dip to below freezing.
3.  It's almost deer season so my gun needs sighted in.
4.  The yard needs fertilizer ASAP.  I love nitrogen!
5.  With all that stuff to do what on earth am I doing on the computer?

With that said, I'm going to go get something accomplished now.


Or maybe I'll just dream of the view from my deer stand in sweet anticipation of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment