Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Brrrrr....

I would have posted earlier in the evening, but my computer was kinda .....

Occupied.


Do you remember Jackie?

When I got home from work she jumped right up in my lap where she then proceeded to rest her pretty little head on the "Z" button.  Rather ironic, huh?

Anyway, the topic of conversation today has been the weather Mayberry is offering it's frozen citizens. 


The low temperature tonight is supposed to get down to 8 degrees with a wind chill of 5 below 0.

THAT'S COLD!!

And since the temperatures and winds have outside feeling like Alaska, the roads are still slicker than dog snot on a frozen cow pie.  In other words, there is no school in Mayberry again tomorrow. 


I'm still looking for my driveway.

Until next time, I'll be shoveling out and defrosting.

-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment