Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

F-F-F-Fog

Deer season is officially over.

* Please pause for a moment of silence *

I was unsuccessful in my attempts to kill Bambi's Daddy

* Another moment of silence, if you don't care. *

But, just like every year, I was able to enjoy the hours I spent up a tree (literally) with my Sony in hand.


The last morning I was able to hunt, it was very, very foggy.


Visibility was about 30 yards.  Maybe.  Fog was so thick I couldn't even see the field from my stand.


As the morning moved on, I was finally able to see across the slough.

  
 Yes, it was foggy.  You could barley even see the sun!


Do you get the idea? 

Good, then I'll talk about something else now.


This is part of my brother's truck.  He got it dirty this same foggy morning and now doesn't know what to do. Oh my!

I'm sure he promptly washed it after seeing this little bit of mud. 

We don't have the same approach when it comes to our trucks being dirty.


See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment