Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Snow

Mayberry has received a gorgeous blanket of white stuff. 

See?! You can't see my kid sister's feet!


In a town that normally gets snow maybe four times a year, it's a pretty big deal. 



School is canceled tomorrow, as the roads are quite slick. 


The highway crews weren't able to salt the roads yesterday since there was a constant rain right before the snow moved in overnight. In other words: the kiddos are very happy.



I will say that the snow does make my picture-snapping finger itch.  Too bad I'm still under this snowy weather and can't go outside.  Oh well, I'll manage to think of something ....


Boy, I picked a great day to sneak out of the house!

This just proves you never know the things you will see in a Wal-Mart parking lot during the first snow of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment