Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Thursday, December 16, 2010

RIGHT NOW

1.  There is red food coloring on my face, hands and elbow.

2.  It's 26 degrees outside.

3.  It's also my mother's birthday - no, I can't disclose an age.

4.  Jackie the Dog is growling and barking at my kid sis.

5.  I miss a couple people.

6.  There are 24 cupcakes on the counter waiting for icing in the morning.

7.  My iTunes are on shuffle and the song that just came on is "Another Try" by Josh Turner.

8.  There is a rose sitting on the kitchen table.  For some reason, I don't like the baby's breath.

9.  I'm thirsty.  I think I'll pour some milk now.

10.  But first I'm going to look at this picture.  It always makes me smile when I'm blue.  Thank you Windows for putting it in those sample pics.



11.  Facebook just dinged at me on my phone.  Better check and see what it wants.

Goodnight from Mayberry y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment