Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Hump day. 

Technically it started at midnight.  Where was I at midnight?  Not in the Mayberry city limits. *cue dramatic music*  Actually, I was out later than usual last night, and by "later than usual" I mean the truck lights hit my driveway at 2:15 this morning (when my alarm goes offa t 6:30).  Yea, that late.  Please hold your scornful remarks until I'm done talking.  Thank you. 

Ok, where was I?  Oh yea, so here goes Wednesday in a nutshell....



Did you really see that one coming?

After nearly falling out of my chair this morning at work, I figured it was best to pick up a big Red Bull at the store across the street on my lunch break.  And I'm happy to report, that thanks to this beverage and it's affect on my nervous system, all of my to-do list was completed as required and I was able to go home a happy girl with a little bit less to stress over.

No comments:

Post a Comment