Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleeplessness

It's late.

I'm sleepy.

It's rainy.

And I'm really wondering why on earth I can't  seem to sleep tonight.

Ok, so I'm really not wondering, because there are a few different culprits responsible for tonight's battle with sleeplessness.  It could be the Mt. Dew I drank later in the afternoon as I was playing Wii MarioKart.  Or maybe my adrenaline is still pumping from that same game, as I was unable to win the gold cup on one of the races.  Could it be eating a couple of the oatmeal raisin cookies I baked last night?  Or the argument I just had with someone too far away to talk to face-to-face could be to blame instead.

Whatever the reason, even the rain hitting my window is not doing the trick to help me get some shut eye.  If someone should come across the sheep I've been counting, could you send them back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment