Follow rach_unscripted on Twitter

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Opposites


Black Friday.  I never have understood the concept I suppose.  Sure, you get great deal on big ticket items and the hottest toys of the season, but I don’t understand why someone would line up at Best Buy 24 hours before they can even buy their desired items.

My mother and older sister used to do the Black Friday scene, but now they live in different states so each usually sleep, like normal people do.  They aren’t normal, but don’t tell them. 

Anyway, one of my friends, who I’ve really known since 5th grade, was arguing with me a while back about this.  She was talking about how great the deals are on Black Friday and how she was so excited to get her Christmas shopping all done in one day.  I mention the crowds being too big and said I’d rather be hunting, but she turned up her nose and said “that's gross.” 

I guess it’s safe to say that we are two completely different individuals.  Opposites must really attract.

No comments:

Post a Comment